My Blog List

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog 3


- That my father was superman – I kicked I'm an he said oww so I knew he wasn’t superman.
- That I didn’t have a father  - I asked my moms an she sed dats ur father.
- That my father was God - I went to church an everybody was sayin god was white an my father is black.
- The world was only Brooklyn – went to skool an heard about other states an countries.
- I thought Dinosaurs still lived in our day in age - i read a book on dinosaurs and learned that they died a long time ago.
- I thought i was adopted an my other so called "Family" was cool an had a house filled with parks and other outstanding things - my mother showed me my birth certificate and since then I was forced to believe that I'm hers.
- I used to think I could walk through walls - I tried it an i was definitely unsuccessful.
- I thought that I could go into the TV - I also tried an was unsuccessful.
- I thought Elmo was like my cousin - I asked my brother an he was looking at me weird so I knew I was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Okorie, you are not the only one in the class with the family and adoption issues--read Jhani's blog and you will see. The my neighborhood is the world is actually quite common--but don't many people live their whole lives thinking that about their country?

    ReplyDelete