My Blog List

Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blog 15: Minority Report response

Stalker or Security you decide




Society should care for security yes but above all no. Being safe is one thing but having the government watch your every move is another. It’s like an upgraded version of stalking individuals digitally. I support the safety but not if I have to sacrifice my privacy to keep living, I think that’s just pushing it. I’m sorry but I don’t see how great stalking people can be like its not amusing to find out what they’re doing or where they’re going to be. If that’s the case be their friends, marry them, something that’s normal at least. The whole point of free will is self-control and self-confidence. And privacy is your personal stories to share with yourself it deals with a lot of self it was self-made so therefor there should be no one looking to get to know myself by searching me on the web to see what I like or what I do its creepy. You might as well just hire a personal stalker to follow u around and not make a sound behind you and see how that works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment