My Blog List

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog 18: Research Paper Process

The process of my paper was pretty stressful. My mind was to worried about getting the paper in on time rather than getting it done. If I had a better mindset to get my paper done then I think I wouldn’t have stressed it as much as I did. Finding my information was definitly not dat easy even when I tried using google. Google can find anything but the information I needed for my paper. I felt like google was getting tired of me using it almost everyday jus to find information on the social, political and economics of the 1960’s to the 1980’s. I pieced a couple things together which got kind of annoying that I had to do so but hey its for a grade right. I wasn’t really thinking on the lessons we did in class I jus tried my best on the paper honestly, but I remembered acouple things from some of the lessons tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment