My Blog List

Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog 10: Reflection

During this course I liked basically everything. I learned a lot which opened my eyes to more then just looking at life one way. After putting the pieces together (which I do in the classes I don’t really understand) I’ve found out and believed more that the illusions are made in many different ways. I respect this course due to have the studies and information that gave me a new eye to life.
My strengths I would say are giving my own opinions while writing, and also having information to back up my thesis. As my weakness I can doubt myself while in the process of writing, I start to look for help even when I write about myself alone, my grammar can improve.
Using a blog kind of helped me type a little better and I felt comfortable since all I do is use a computer to do things now. I’m glad I don’t have to write because I’ve had horrible penmanship for the last 18yrs of my life going on 19 now and that’s horrible. But I’m glad that we’re using blogs also because I hated blogs until this class started I caught an interest in them now.
I think that my weakest piece would be the very first blog I had to do when I first got to this class. I was still getting used to the blogging and typing about myself and how I felt about stuff. My strongest piece would have to be Blog 7: Matrix Essay. I felt comfortable about writing and doing research on a topic that caught my interest. As blog 6 the idea of the prison house language didn’t give me much of a drive to work as hard as my Matrix Essay. The fact I got feed back from two of my classmates which I thought was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment