My Blog List

Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog 11 "The Other"

A) "The Other" to my understanding would be people being overly concieted if that makes sense.
B) People that are concieted get on my nerve. They just bring an off vibe that they can do whatever thet want when in the real world you gotta work for everything. That action alone is ok but sum people take it to the extent where its just annoying like alright stop being full of yourself. Always comparing yourself to people lower then them. >.<
C) If i was to interact with that someone who belongs to "The Other" i jus turn my head or look at them with a straight face like -__-'. while there talkin i act like im interested in what there sayin unless they give compliments to some people or says saomthing nice at some point then ok but other then that i wud rather stay quiet and jus leave them be so they can leave me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment